Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Challenge

So, I have a new challenge.  It came about for a couple of reasons.

1) I obviously have a book fetish that has gotten way out of control...I'm spending way too much money on books.

2) I obviously have a book fetish that has gotten way out of control...my books are taking over my home, and we don't have a big place.

So...new challenge - for the rest of this year I will only read books I already own.  Fortunately or unfortunately this should still result in no re-reads. 

I'll also be taking these books to the used book store (with few exceptions, I'm sure) to trade in for credit which will be used to buy children's books for my son.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your challenge! And with trading in books, because I know I have the hardest time parting with books, even ones I don't like. But I'm sure your son will appreciate all the new books he'll get out of the deal.

    ReplyDelete